When you are accessing these databases from outside the library you may be prompted to enter your library barcode. Databases marked by a Canadian Flag contain substantial Canadian content.
- Academic OneFile
- Researchers will enjoy comprehensive, full-text access to scholarly journals across all academic disciplines including health.
- Access Video on Demand [Site auto-redirects Mobile Devices]
- Enjoy 20,000 full length videos on a variety of topics including health & wellness.
- Canadian Reference Centre / [Mobile Devices]
- Keep current! Over 1,000 magazines, journals, and newspapers including Alive, Consumer Reports on Health, Harvard Health Letter, Men's Health, and Prevention. Many titles have back issues going back more than 20 years.
- Teen Health and Wellness
- Access self-help on topics including diseases, drugs & alcohol, nutrition, mental and emotional health, cyber-literacy, family life, sexuality and more.
- Get the Teen Hotlines Ontario app.
- Libraries on the Go / [Site auto-redirects Mobile Devices]
- Download digital audiobooks and ebooks including hundreds of health, fitness and self-improvement related titles.
The following cover a variety of topics including health and wellness.